Auburn-Lewiston Airport (LEW) is a non-towered airport and open to the public. It is located at Lat/Long: 44.0484728 / -70.2835075. The airport is shown on the Montreal Sectional. The airport has two active runways–Runway 4-22 and Runway 17-35. In calm wind, Runway 4 is the preferred runway.
For safety and improvement to the operational efficiency, the airport has added additional ramp space on the west side and reconstructed Taxiway B to include both sides of Runway 4-22. Future improvement include reconstruction of Runway 17-35, a redesigned landside automobile parking area, and a relocated, larger fuel farm. These improvements will help accommodate the development of hangars, increase ramp parking, and support the continued growth of the airport.
Landing Fee Guidance
- The uniform landing fee rate is $2.00 per 1,000 lbs of maximum gross landing weight
as certified by the aircraft manufacturer, with a minimum fee of $15.00.
- Aircraft based at the Auburn-Lewiston Airport will be exempt from paying landing fees upon demonstration
that the aircraft was based at the Airport for the 30-day period prior to the imposition of the landing fee.
- Itinerant aircraft under 4,000 gross landing weight will be exempt from landing fees.
Parking Fees Paid To Airport
- There is no Ramp Fee
- Non-Electric (Single Engine) – $40 per month
- Non-Electric (Multi Engine) – $50 per month
- Electric (Single Engine) – $55 per month
- Electric (Multi Engine) – $65 per month
- Jet/Turbo – $250/$400 per month
Itinerant Aircraft Parking
- Itinerant aircraft under 4,000 lbs. will be exempt from overnight charges in the first 7 days; they then will incur a monthly charge.
Overnight Parking Fee
- Based on weight class
- Less than 4000lbs – $40 per month, Not Prorated
- 4000-12500lbs – $15.00 per night
- Greater than 12500lbs – $40.00 per night
- Nightly rate for ALL aircraft is $65.00.
- Commercial Monthly Rate: $0.015 per square ft. of aircraft.
- General Aviation Monthly Rate: $0.0075 per square ft. of aircraft.
- We have installed the electronic security gates with card readers to control traffic
on the flight-line area and make sure the people using the area are properly insured and trained.
15 Lincoln Street | Lewiston ME 04240
Distance from Airport: 5.4 miles
in the airport terminal
Tues – Fri: 7 AM – 2:30 PM
Sat: 7 AM – 2 PM
Sun: 8 AM – 2 PM
Call the Airport for reservations:
774 Center Street | Auburn, ME 04210